Pages

August 4, 2011

I have a dream

I have a dream…
Someday, I wanna have living room in my house, where I will make world map full at the wall. I wanna have the world map complete with the country name and the capital city.

World map
Then, what I will do with that world map?? I will put a magnet pin in every country. Magnet pin of which I get from each of those countries!! the more I visit countries, the more the pins crowd..hehe

Yeah, the best thing of that dream is, I have another motivation to chase my dream to travel to as many country as possible… :)

Then where am I now? 6 stuffs representing 6 countries around indonesia.. So I will still need to collect about…hmmm…eer…hmmm…yeah please check country list in google, then minus 6… Bingo! and I’m still far away… :D

Anyway, its just a dream now…
but no body knows what a dream will come reality…

So keep dreaming…and start chase it with real-proper plan! *talktomyself*

No comments: